Privacy & Security
At National Affinity Services, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. To serve as your licensed insurance agent, we will ask you to provide us with personal information about you. We only use your personal information to help you find and, if you choose to do so, apply for health insurance and other products that may be of interest to you and your family. We do not sell, trade or give away your personal information to anyone. Additionally, we use industry-leading technologies to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide us.
Throughout the policy, we refer to information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, phone number, email address, Social Security number or credit card number, as “personal information.” Further, personal information includes any information involving your health or medical history.
- We do not sell, trade or give away your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies. Insurance Companies, Licensed Agents and authorized HSA Trustees or Administrators.
- If you submit an application for an insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose your personal information to your chosen insurance company to process your application. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent or agency with whom we have associated, then we may disclose your personal information to that agent or agency to process your requested quote or application. If you complete an enrollment form for a health savings account (“HSA”) offered through an authorized HSA trustee or administrator with whom we have associated, then we may disclose your personal information to that trustee or administrator to enroll you in an HSA. Please be assured that these partners are only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote, application or enrollment form and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Service Providers.
- We may disclose your personal information to other companies that help us process or service your insurance application or correspond with you. For example, we may provide your personal information to a service provider to verify the validity or credit limit of your credit card. Please be assured that the companies we hire to process or service your insurance application or correspond with you are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Legal Obligations.
- We may disclose or report your personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
- Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
- Registering With Us.
- We begin collecting personal information from you when you register with us. You may register with us through our website by entering your email address. Under our current process, you must enter your email address before starting an application for a health insurance or other product offered on our website. You may also register with us through our Toll Free number by providing certain personal or contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, gender, date of birth) to one of our customer service representatives.
- Applying for Health Insurance and Other Products.
- If you apply for a health insurance or other product through our website, we may ask you to provide us with personal information and/or health information relating to you and any family member who will be included on your application. This information will be used by your chosen insurance company, agent or HSA trustee or administrator to process your application. Additionally, we may ask you to provide us with credit card or bank information, which will be used by your chosen insurance company or HSA Trustee or Administrator to process your application or collect any fees associated with your application or insurance premiums upon approval of your application.
- Providing you with a quote or processing your application.
- We may use your personal information to get in touch with you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote. For example, emails will be sent to you throughout the application process to inform you of the status of your application and to seek additional information that is requested as part of the application.
- Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including aggregate demographic information such as the number of visitors to our website from a particular state.
- We use anonymous information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve the services we offer you.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For a more detailed discussion of the electronic safeguards on our website, please see below.
- If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes to our information privacy practices that do not affect the personal information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice in the privacy portion of our website notifying users of the change.
- We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services.
- If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us by email at nas@National Affinity Services.com.
- Please note that you will still receive communications from us regarding your insurance quote, application or policy even if you opt out of receiving our surveys and/or notices of additional products and services.
- If you have any questions, please email us at nas@National Affinity Services.com.